Rare breed Pork especially that of the Gloucester Old Spot pig is something very special and unique. Exquisite flavour, superior texture and colour with the most super crunchy crackling.
- “Ethically produced pork for the conscious consumer”
- Full traceability. Our pigs are all pure Gloucester Old Spot from pedigree Gloucester Old Spot registered parents and all our stock can be traced back to its point of birth and every stage between
- Assurance that the local/UK producer is supported
- Reducing food miles
- Helping to sustain the rare breed population of the Gloucester Old Spot Pigs
- Our Gloucester Old Spot pigs are registered with the British Pig Association
- Our Gloucester Old Spot pigs live outdoors and free range all year
Rare breed pedigree Gloucester Old Spot pork, bacon and hams from our free-range herd of outdoor pigs.
Westbuckland Road, Wellington, TA21 0EH